• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons choking, Saints losing in Playoffs, Shula Fired, is this the best non-Panther football weekend ever???

Hotsauce

17 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Would’ve been nice if that puss Brady had lost but I guess you can’t have everything you want

Imagine NBC in that scenario??? You pay $$$$$$ to broadcast a super bowl and you have one of tenn/Jacksonville vs potentially minnesota or a philly team with a backup qb. 

Prepare yourself for a HUGE game next Sunday: NE and the officiating crew against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The result has already been determined.  

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

quite possibly.

i can watch the superbowl now without any issues.

Yep don't want Pats winning but atleast there's no chance this year of a repeat of last year or 2014 where both teams I hate.

Technically we just got straight up beat this time. Well, unless you count that whole fourth down full retard shyt.

We want a new OC too, Gary Kubiak to be exact. But we are stuck with Sark, now you can point and laugh at us......fuggers. Oh and props to Saca, when he's not being a full blown homer, dude knows his shyt.

5 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

Also special shout outs to the Jags going to the AFC Championship by way of knocking out the Steelers!

Saints lose in epic fashion!  Then have to match their sorry loser asses back out onto the field for the final kick...

Falcons CHOKE again!

Mike Shula, who everyone thought would be back next year, gets FIRED and is replaced by one of our generations great offensive minds!!!

This seriously has been the best non Panther football week ever!!!

Am I missing anything else??  What say you???

there was that time in January 1982 when I lost my virginity...

You bums went 1&done but this is a satisfying post season .. what a bunch of scrubs. Lol. Never in my life have I cared about who lost or won outside of my team enough for it to be “satisfying” you guys take being a loser franchise to another level. Not worse than the Saints but definitely 2nd. 

We’re a loser franchise 2 but we definitely don’t & never have been happy seeing another team lose enough to make threads or talk about it all year. Especially after going 1 & done or missing the playoffs. Lol. 

Archived