• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons choking, Saints losing in Playoffs, Shula Fired, is this the best non-Panther football weekend ever???

Hotsauce

Also special shout outs to the Jags going to the AFC Championship by way of knocking out the Steelers!

Saints lose in epic fashion!  Then have to match their sorry loser asses back out onto the field for the final kick...

Falcons CHOKE again!

Mike Shula, who everyone thought would be back next year, gets FIRED and is replaced by one of our generations great offensive minds!!!

This seriously has been the best non Panther football week ever!!!

Am I missing anything else??  What say you???

4 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Also special shout outs to the Jags going to the AFC Championship by way of knocking out the Steelers!

Saints lose in epic fashion!  Then have to match their sorry loser asses back out onto the field for the final kick...

Falcons CHOKE again!

Mike Shula, who everyone thought would be back next year, gets FIRED and is replaced by one of our generations great offensive minds!!!

This seriously has been the best non Panther football week ever!!!

Am I missing anything else??  What say you???

I lost 30 pounds when I went to my doctor and my check from work is a wonderful I think this is a pretty good week.

I literally cannot find anything to complain about good sir.

IMG_2177.GIF

Archived