• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney Has Been Reinstated

bobsfoodbasics

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Reinstated as INTERIM GM. The sky hasn't quite fallen yet. I still very much expect that "interim" tag to be removed soon, but I'm still holding onto a sliver of hope.

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-D

I can still hope for that, but given who we know is making the decisions, it's kind of hard to believe.

We suffered through several years of Hurney sucking, were thrilled to believe that we had seen the last of it, ecstatic to see the team become more successful, and then utterly blindsided when Jerry Richardson took it all away and threw us back in that same old crap again.

I will celebrate the day the team officially no longer belongs to him.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You mean after unsuccessfully trying to trade the pick we used for Cam to get Jimmy Clausen.

Is there anything concrete about that beyond whispers and rumors?

I get it that you're frustrated. Maybe you're too invested, step back a bit. I'm just tired of getting all worked up about things beyond our control. Especially after everything with JR and DG. I just wanna make a run with our core. With a few additions here and there and Ron coaching with some fire for a change, I think we can do that, Hurney or no Hurney. I don't think he's here for the long haul either way. I'm just gonna let it play out.

Archived