• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyrann Matthieu officially a FA

unicar15

Don't look for him to end up with the Saints. Direct quote from him:

“Every time I go back home, Rich. I cannot stay for longer than two days,” he said. “People know where you are. They know where you’re at. And they will find you. And they will bump into you. And they will try to start some kind of altercation with you. And the first thing that they think about is to take your life. They don’t want to ask any questions, they don’t want to talk about anything. They just want to let loose with their guns.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/tyrann-mathieu-will-smith-cardell-hayes-coward-new-orleans-sean-payton

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

“Every time I go back home, Rich. I cannot stay for longer than two days,” he said. “People know where you are. They know where you’re at. And they will find you. And they will bump into you. And they will try to start some kind of altercation with you. And the first thing that they think about is to take your life. They don’t want to ask any questions, they don’t want to talk about anything. They just want to let loose with their guns.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/04/tyrann-mathieu-will-smith-cardell-hayes-coward-new-orleans-sean-payton

I think that's changed recently, but I won't say how. There's a mutual interest in him coming to NO. He's home and has been home for a little while.

10 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Nobody is safe in that sh i t hole!

Louisiana is one of only seven states that I've never been to along with Mississippi, Alabama, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Maine and New Hampshire. Maine and New Hampshire are the only two remaining that I'd care to check off the list.

16 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

He's said that he cant go home, too many snakes and people try to bring him down. Also said he doesn't feel safe in New Orleans.. 

True almost every rapper from the N.O. say the same thing! thats a shame

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pretty sure he's been quoted as saying he can't afford to stay in the N.O. area more than a few days. Too many temptations from old demons I guess. At least he's smart enough to realize it.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

yeah he's not going back to NO. good on him for being smart

Archived