• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worley throws shade at Panthers over Breeland injury

Saca312

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i mean i did read a lot of posts on this board about how ex-panthers throwing shade at the organization after they got released/traded/whatever was unique to gettleman being here.  it's topical.

Players that were actually good and contributed. Not ungrateful scrubs like Worley that were gifted a starting spot year one and never amounted to anything.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You really are obsessed with me, aren't you?

I said it was a dick move from the start actually, I edited it to add "on his part" at the end.

If it means that much to you to find out though, you can ask a mod to review the edit history.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to accommodate you.

Obsessed? Nah, That's the word I'd use to describe your infatuation with a certain former general manager..... Just saying..... Take a good look in the mirror bud.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Some of the biggest names in Panthers' history vs a guy that could barely play cornerback, and was traded before his rookie contract was up.

Yes but to be fair Worley was drafted by gettleman and Gettleman is our lord and savior, God incarnate and supreme ruler of all

Worley always thought he was better than he was. Tried to take Josh’s Batman persona as a rookie, chirped on social media when he got his PT cut, and now wants to poo talk from a distance.

Wanted to support and like Worley, but he’s the kinda nerd kid who doesn’t want to accept he’s a nerd. Instead he tries to copy the cool guys and it never goes well. He doesn’t suck, he’ll just never be good.

Sucks to have to part ways with Breeland, but Worley won’t be missed.

Just now, The Natural said:

Obsessed? Nah, That's the word I'd use to describe your infatuation with a certain former general manager..... Just saying..... Take a good look in the mirror bud.

I have.  In fact, you'll see I've said repeatedly that I'm giving Hurney a chance, that Gettleman is gone, that I've liked moves we've made so far, etc.

You can feel free to continue to be immature and prickish if you want.  Kind of unbecoming for a grown man (if you are that) but you be you.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I have.  In fact, you'll see I've said repeatedly that I'm giving Hurney a chance, that Gettleman is gone, that I've liked moves we've made so far, etc.

You can feel free to continue to be immature and prickish if you want.  Kind of unbecoming for a grown man (if you are that) but you be you.

Nice! I was wondering how long it'd take for your patented condescending "Listen here boy" post to come out.

Just now, BigKing said:

When it isn't totally for cap reasons, I want a player to feel disrespected when traded.

Getting upset about this tweet is silly.

The context being a peer just lost out on their first real contract from being physically hurt.

Not even sure Worley will make the Eagles roster. They've got 3 outside CBs that are definitely ahead of him in Darby, Mills and Jones then a guy they drafted in the 3rd round last year, Rasul Douglas, that played solidly when Darby went out last year. The 5th spot then has to go to a nickel CB which Worley definitely can't play.

5 minutes ago, BigKing said:

When it isn't totally for cap reasons, I want a player to feel disrespected when traded.

Getting upset about this tweet is silly.

It's one thing to be upset about being traded, but laughing about someone having an injury or a medical condition is kinda classless.

Meh. I don’t really care or mind Worley’s reaction. He’s been feeling slighted for a long time, and the “el oh el” is probably aimed at Rivera and the coaching staff.

Worley was trash on the field, and it still was the right move to get rid of him. The team will be ok, and we know they’re going to find someone to man that other corner spot. Just sucks because I, personally, really liked Breeland’s attitude. I felt he could bring some of that swagger we lost when Josh was foolishly let go. Not to mention, I thought the contract Hurney signed him to was a good contract 

Archived