• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

God of War

Dex

5 hours ago, SOJA said:

I'm really disappointed I got an Xbox one over a PS4 in retrospect 

I talked my son outta XBOX 1.  PS4 is freaking amazing.  No amazing knowledge on this...we've been PS side for a long while but Uncharted, Last of Us, GOW etc was a major sell point.  The PS4s are really pretty affordable now. 

19 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I haven't played the other God of Wars, I was mostly Xbox/PC during PS3 run, now I'm mostly PS4.    The question is, can I play this without playing the other ones?

Absolutely. It's a completely new story line. They'll have some references for the fans that have played the other games but it some change how you perceive the game. There are videos that recap the other games in a few minutes.

I've only played god of war 3 before picking this up.

22 hours ago, Arroz con Panther said:

Absolutely. It's a completely new story line. They'll have some references for the fans that have played the other games but it some change how you perceive the game. There are videos that recap the other games in a few minutes.

I've only played god of war 3 before picking this up.

Awesome, thanks, I may have to dive in soon then.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:23 PM, Zaximus said:

I haven't played the other God of Wars, I was mostly Xbox/PC during PS3 run, now I'm mostly PS4.    The question is, can I play this without playing the other ones?

If you do find a cheap GOW 3 PS4 copy somewhere I would recommend it.  Awesome is an understatement.

Played it, almost completed the main story. Avoid spoilers if you can. I’m not normally a massive fan of action rpgs because combat can be a bit repetitive. The combat in this game evolves throughout the game and you find new things pretty much every fight.

Awesome game, hard to even call it a game, it’s more like a 30 hour 4D movie. Well worth the money. 

On 21/04/2018 at 11:23 PM, Zaximus said:

Yes you can, I just watched a couple of lore videos on 1-3 to catch up. Hadn’t played them before, but this is a complete re-work from what I’ve read so you don’t need the history.

Archived