• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ vs OBJ - Combine / Field Translation Talk

SetfreexX

3 hours ago, NOVA_Panthers85 said:

Its interesting because Gettlement had a very different view on OBJs route running. Thought he was the best in his class at it and " Beckham is the only rookie receiver who doesn't need route work entering the NFL. ". I hope that means that Moore's routes are better then the arm chair scouts think. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000352617/article/gettleman-odell-beckham-drafts-best-route-runner

Gettleman loved Odell during the draft. 

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

DJ is a shorter Julio Jones but with more agility.

NFCS now have to deal with him twice a year lmao

14 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

That description whewwww

Hopefully DJ plays as well as those 2 players. 

Ridley is going to be Antonio Brown Lite due to his routes but I am glad we chose DJ, who was my pick for us.

1 hour ago, Carolina-Chuck18 said:

They’re not even close other than looking at their combine numbers. 

Odell plays like he runs a 4.3 sec. He beats corners with his first step off the line. He’s a sprinter after that catch. And better route runner than Moore. 

i hear ya

is that seriously you 18th account?

thats badass

4 hours ago, NOVA_Panthers85 said:

Its interesting because Gettlement had a very different view on OBJs route running. Thought he was the best in his class at it and " Beckham is the only rookie receiver who doesn't need route work entering the NFL. ". I hope that means that Moore's routes are better then the arm chair scouts think. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000352617/article/gettleman-odell-beckham-drafts-best-route-runner

“PhD in route running.”

-Steve Smith Sr.

Archived