• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COBRA KAI!!!!!

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Only in the 3rd episode but I'm trying figure out who I'm supposed to hate. The only one is the guy trying to date Daniel's daughter. 

Really good writing. Whole lot of grey area with most everyone. Just like real life. 

I don't understand how this show ended up as a very good show.    This shouldn't work lol.     But yeah, this was a great show.   I watched the whole season in one sit down lol.    The actor playing Johnny was great.     The way he did the facial acting was on point, you could see the sadness in him at times, nothing needed to be said.    I was impressed.    I agree above about so many grey area characters and it's true.    The show pulls you around in all directions.

So far it's kept my interest up more than I thought it would. Johnnys character was a little too over the top sad sack at the start but sometimes thats what's needed to get the story running. It's pretty interesting to see how Daniel is portrayed so far. If we are lucky, some day Elisabeth Shue is going to come in as a cougar out to tear up the town and flip their stories around again.

Archived