• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Tepper Move Training Camp?

Snake

Just now, OldNorthPowell said:

I like Coastal Carolina. Gives the folks in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, and Wilmington a chance to drive out to see the team. 

Not to mention that players and their fam would actually want to go there. 

As a resident of Boone , I have to say App state would be awesome but it will never happen. The university is so overwhelmed as it is I seriously doubt they have the resources to host an NFL team for 3 weeks ..and don’t even think about the parking situation. There is none . And probably not even close to a sufficient amount of lodging for fans .

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Could do it in Costal Carolina. Would be close to the beach and not unbearable heat. Also preseason would all that to happen as well. 

Other issue is driving that far to either place for the players. Could be a CBA issue and liability issue if someo e wrecks. 

3 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Other issue is driving that far to either place for the players. Could be a CBA issue and liability issue if someo e wrecks. 

Cowboys used to have theirs in California, so I don't know if there are distance restrictions.

That said, they don't anymore, so...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cowboys used to have theirs in California, so I don't know if there are distance restrictions.

Just talking about the players driving their personal cars there.  Patriots last year had training camp at the Greenbrier last year. But they got flown there.  

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cowboys trained in Oxnard last year and plan to return this year.

Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones said the team will return to Oxnard for at least a couple of weeks in 2018 but also have more practices at the Star.

Archived