• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up to 34 to select Devonte Graham

yasuhara2241

12 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I didn't know you had to be a high level basketball player to have an opinion on other athletes.  I know that Newman wasn't drafted.  I'd prefer him over Graham.  Shows you how little I think of him.  Him and Berry are basically the same player.  Unathletic (by NBA standards) combo guards that can shoot an open J.

How does that help the Hornets?  

Berry was a great finisher around the rim aside from his great jumper.  He ate up Trevon Duval (speaking of players not drafted). 

You are entitled to your opinion but I don’t think the Graham pick was bad. After you get outside of the first 5-6 picks it’s basically a crapshoot on if the guy will develop. Graham has a good pedigree, proven to be able to lead in big games, solid court vision and can shoot. He will come right in and compete for the back up PG spot tomorrow. The only other guy I maybe would have liked is Khryi Thomas, but we did fill a need.  Back up PG is one of the biggest needs on the team. 

Duval was a moron to leave.  His jumper is so broken, it's not a surprise he wasn't drafted. Only thought is in the D league he will be able to spent 24/7 working on fixing it. 

If him or Pinson can develop a J, they will stick around the league for a while.

17 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Duval was a moron to leave.  His jumper is so broken, it's not a surprise he wasn't drafted. Only thought is in the D league he will be able to spent 24/7 working on fixing it. 

If him or Pinson can develop a J, they will stick around the league for a while.

Duval was probably pushed out the door by  the leader of men. He can’t have Duval taking minutes away that he promised to his all time bestest recruiting class next year. 

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Well then there is no need to even offer him a contract, the clairvoyant Jokeos14 has spoken. 

I know you are still sad because Kansas beat dook in the tourney and Graham had some big plays to help end their season - but can y’all at least let these guys suit up? Grow up! 

its a solid pick. Proven winner, seasoned college player who can immediately come in and compete for the backup PG spot. 

Yeah salty Duke biotches...nothing to see here.  Graham's a good move there.  We wont hear who all the Duke pansies (Carl Spanker, et al.) really wanted for a few years.  We'll have to wait till then for their expert opinions as usual.

14 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Did u really just compare Graham to Cook? Wow

Yes, yes I did.  The same Quinn Cook who was a 4 year guy, by no means a 1st round pick, good shooter, leadership, etc., who also helped lead his team to a decent NCAA run.  Graham is a better college player than Cook...but Cook was the NBDL MVP, earned a spot on the Warriors, had some REALLY nice games filling in for Steph, earned the respect of Kerr, and helped the Warriors to some wins.  When Graham puts up 30 pts in a game, or averages 14 and 4 for a month as a scrub in the league, talk to me.

I get that your shtick is to be contrarian and arrogant to people who disagree with you.  Whatever, I learned that long ago.  Feel good with your large Internet penis (before you probably say how successful you are in life despite the fact you probably failed out of ECU and had trust fund parents you frat bro you), but I'm sorry there haven't been any UNC players worth a fug in the NBA to compare him to since I was in grade school. 

Oh yeah, I went to State what do we know about good NBA players, etc....covered that for ya.  

20 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Yes, yes I did.  The same Quinn Cook who was a 4 year guy, by no means a 1st round pick, good shooter, leadership, etc., who also helped lead his team to a decent NCAA run.  Graham is a better college player than Cook...but Cook was the NBDL MVP, earned a spot on the Warriors, had some REALLY nice games filling in for Steph, earned the respect of Kerr, and helped the Warriors to some wins.  When Graham puts up 30 pts in a game, or averages 14 and 4 for a month as a scrub in the league, talk to me.

I get that your shtick is to be contrarian and arrogant to people who disagree with you.  Whatever, I learned that long ago.  Feel good with your large Internet penis (before you probably say how successful you are in life despite the fact you probably failed out of ECU and had trust fund parents you frat bro you), but I'm sorry there haven't been any UNC players worth a fug in the NBA to compare him to since I was in grade school. 

Oh yeah, I went to State what do we know about good NBA players, etc....covered that for ya.  

Nothing in this post is true except the part about me having a big wang 

On 6/22/2018 at 11:49 PM, CarolinaNCSU said:

*drops mic*

Archived