• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!

GRWatcher

12 hours ago, Harbingers said:

The question is more, please enlighten me on why they have to be married to have children.

Would love to hear the responses when their children ask them why mommy and daddy aren’t married. Because you know it’s coming.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:32 PM, Harbingers said:

The question is more, please enlighten me on why they have to be married to have children.

They don't have to be married to have kids. Personally, I don't understand why you wouldn't unless you were married or in a long term committed relationship. I couldn't go through not being able to see my kids every night if I had to live separately by choice but that's just me. Being married doesn't make you a better parent. There's a lot of people who stay married "for the kids" who don't see how much their dysfunctional relationships are actually hurting them. As long as he's an active father in his children's lives, hats off too him. We have way to many kids growing up today without their fathers in any form. 

Could tell him to keep pounding, but he seems to already have that part down. 

Archived