• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A different angle of Moore vs Jackson (Jackson wasn't closing)

Jeremy Igo

Basically, you have to kind of use your mind's eye to see the bigger picture, and that not only goes for this play, but all plays during camp. 

Don't get me wrong, we all have opinions, but we all want to see what we want to see also. That's why sometimes you just have to take the names away and look at the play, sleep on it and/or simply keep things in perspective.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

giphy.gif

Moore keeps a good 5 yards on Jackson to the point he has to slow down and try to adjust for the ball. Once Cam and Moore develop some chemistry, that is a sure TD right at the pylon.

ie... Yes, Jackson is fast. But Moore is too.

The only reason it worked cause he was giving like 15 yards of cushion, You don't need that much cushion when you run 4.3 :eyeroll:

On 7/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, Pantha-kun said:

Im really curious as to how much work he will see on the outside in his rookie season.  From what ive seen from he has great explosiveness but wasnt consistently used as a downfield threat, so its a bit of a mystery 

Ginn was basically invisible until he signed with the Panthers, maybe we can do the same with Moore

On 7/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, Pantha-kun said:

Im really curious as to how much work he will see on the outside in his rookie season.  From what ive seen from he has great explosiveness but wasnt consistently used as a downfield threat, so its a bit of a mystery 

No rookie CB should see starting time outside the first year unless they are the 1%. I mean even Patrick Peterson struggled his first year. 

On 7/29/2018 at 12:36 PM, Ace_Aladdin said:

The only reason it worked cause he was giving like 15 yards of cushion, You don't need that much cushion when you run 4.3 :eyeroll:

That's where he plays. Did you expect a 180 lb corner to be a physical press corner? Lol.

8 hours ago, Snake said:

No rookie CB should see starting time outside the first year unless they are the 1%. I mean even Patrick Peterson struggled his first year. 

5a2a1c5eb34b7.image.thumb.jpg.2ad8c31c0f204ec85dbfe3d09527eb05.jpg:shades:

On 7/29/2018 at 12:15 PM, nosuchthingasapanther said:

rarely do i get excited about a rookie, much less at camp.

simply stating that moore's stop and go is not the same as cmc's juke'em a million times till they fall manuevers.

His stop n go is on an Antonio Brown level of quick. 

Archived