• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A different angle of Moore vs Jackson (Jackson wasn't closing)

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Moore will get large gains each and everytime with his double move. 

giphy.gif&key=013a02eae8003ac9b7e764115f

Lets hope so. We love it but lets be real. That double and even triple move last year cost CMC too many yards. Trying to be too shifty for ones own good. It's not something opposing teams have never seen before. Its different for receivers of course compared to CMC and his role. I'll be impressed when he STILL gets opposing teams with that come week 8. For now....break those ankles DJ

36 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Lets hope so. We love it but lets be real. That double and even triple move last year cost CMC too many yards. Trying to be too shifty for ones own good. It's not something opposing teams have never seen before. Its different for receivers of course compared to CMC and his role. I'll be impressed when he STILL gets opposing teams with that come week 8. For now....break those ankles DJ

moore's stop and go acceleration is ridiculous. it's not the same as cmc's shake and bake moves.

2 hours ago, brandon_87 said:

Everybody saw that from the first angle, nobody thought Jackson made a good recovery lol if you can't tell that Moore was waiting for the ball, you're blind as fug

Well, call me Stevie Wonder.:shades:

I think the first "angle" just makes it appear that Jackson does a little---just a little---better than he does. With today's "angle" you get the bigger picture and see the totality of his beating, that's all.

Archived