• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin Is Already Hurt

bobsfoodbasics

3 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Intentionally chump

Fun fact: by arguing in a thread that you disagree with, acting like people should think and feel like you or else they're bitter (who cares if they are or aren't) you're just making the thread go on longer.

Keep it up!

9 minutes ago, Rags said:

Fun fact: by arguing in a thread that you disagree with, acting like people should think and feel like you or else they're bitter (who cares if they are or aren't) you're just making the thread go on longer.

Keep it up!

Fun fact: idc & I didn’t say that you did.. I simple stated my opinion on the matter but please continue for the threads sake:)

15 hours ago, Millioso7 said:

Fun fact: idc & I didn’t say that you did.. I simple stated my opinion on the matter but please continue for the threads sake:)

you cant talk to these hoes. Might as well give up now. Their  jaws are swollen and joints sore from swallowing the big d. They cant see anything other that your low post count, and their self inflated opinions...and how dare you express an opinion different from their own?  They are PM'ing the mods now to report such abhorent behavior~

8 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

16 hours ago, Millioso7 said:

Who cares about this guy.. get well soon.. move on stop bringing that energy to this greatness.... I log on for panther news and get more kelvin Benjamin :eyeroll:

I never stated my opinion on this thread. I don't give poo about Benji and wish him the best.

For someone simply stating their opinon you sure seem to be against people stating theirs!

46 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

you cant talk to these hoes. Might as well give up now. Their  jaws are swollen and joints sore from swallowing the big d. They cant see anything other that your low post count, and their self inflated opinions...and how dare you express an opinion different from their own?  They are PM'ing the mods now to report such abhorent behavior~

you sure do talk about fellatio a lot. 

Image result for mac pen in mouth meme

This is a fun thread I like reading the jokes that people are coming up with instead of ragging on our current players it is refreshing to get a joke in on someone elses problem. I wish KB no ill will and hope he succeeds, but he did himself no justice in involving Cam in his problems. Not everyone is perfect he should know this!

Archived