• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams Housewife Look

chknwing

I'm convinced that more than half of this fan base are the idiots wearing red hats. fuging clowns. If you bothered to do 2 secs of research, instead of having a hatred hard-on, you'd see he wore the PJ's because he stated that people were sleeping on him. Cam's a free spirited and gregarious BLACK MALE millionaire having fun with life. Something you rural NC/SC day laborers resent.

5 hours ago, Dex said:

One of my best friends is super metro. We all thought he was gay growing up. Now he's a cop and still dresses metro off duty and no one slays more A1 pussy than him.

I have the same employment. I’m metro as well. I have been with a lot of women. I’m not gay. But if I was...I have a problem saying it to professions associates. It would make my life suck in my area of work. Having kids....getting pussy...it’s what a lot of men in the closet, specifically with professionals where homosexuality is unacceptable is perfectly normal, almost a ‘cover’ for the truth. I feel bad for them.

It is amazing people still think kids, marriage, and getting pussy means you’re not gay. 

4 hours ago, Oldmanrivera said:

He dresses in a way that I don't identify with.....

That must mean he's gay.

Wtf

Even if he was gay, do you really think Cam would give two shits what people think and hide it?

You bet your ass he would care. It’s a huge personal discretion. And in his profession it would be devastating for him. I feel bad out society is not there yet, where he could just easily come out but it’s just not that simple.

It was actually about a dozen female employees I work with who listed a lot of reasons as to why it’s obvious Cam is gay. And I tend to believe they’re right. I think Cam will finally come out after his career. Research it...you’ll find plenty of evidence.

I believe only homophobes care and refuse to see it. It’s there. Look at it. Research the little he has given the public/social media and you’ll see it to be true.

doesnt matter to me, he’s a beast of a football player and I do believe he’s committed to a trophy and for that, I’m happy he’s our QB.

15 minutes ago, Lumps said:

You bet your ass he would care. It’s a huge personal discretion. And in his profession it would be devastating for him. I feel bad out society is not there yet, where he could just easily come out but it’s just not that simple.

It was actually about a dozen female employees I work with who listed a lot of reasons as to why it’s obvious Cam is gay. And I tend to believe they’re right. I think Cam will finally come out after his career. Research it...you’ll find plenty of evidence.

I believe only homophobes care and refuse to see it. It’s there. Look at it. Research the little he has given the public/social media and you’ll see it to be true.

doesnt matter to me, he’s a beast of a football player and I do believe he’s committed to a trophy and for that, I’m happy he’s our QB.

4-5 responses? Oh it obviously matters to you. 'He dresses funny and isn't walking around being scary, you know, like how Black guys do... so he's sooo obviously gay guys'.

Go project/fantasize somewhere else. 

Archived