• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera's Monday Presser

CarolinaSunday

36 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I have a love hate with Gantt. In this case he is being a prick. The coach doesn't want to discuss injuries on Monday . Move on. You know this. The world doesn't exist for sake of being covered by the press. 

Journalist are so entitled fing losers...

every saying we should trade Smith for a OT HONESTLY do you think teams just have a poo load of OTs they don't want ...they are teams over paying bad tackles cause there aren't any the Bills need a WR very badly do yea want a OT from there & why would they give up a young talented OT for a old WR fast WR who can't run fast or get open 

6 minutes ago, kepickle said:

lol remember what Foxy used to say when asked on Monday  about a player who hurt his leg during game Sunday he said he has a leg thats all i know I don't see the medical people till later

We want to immediately but he has game review to do asap so they can move on to the next game. Him knowing at that stage doesn't really help with the Monday morning issues . A more thorough review by the medical staff later seems more useful to a coach.

43 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

Their treatment of young widereceivers has become so annoying. How does he ever expect anyone to get better if they never get any targets or playing time? We've already been through this same song and dance with Funchess and Samuel.

The only thing keeping Samuel off the field is two of two seasons with medical issues. Not sure what you are getting at. 

Archived