• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricane Florence

saints4lifeagain

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Sorry you have to live in Fayetteville. 

honestly the only reason why I'm living here is poor life choices lol

alot of people i went to school with don't even live in NC anymore. Or if they do they're in charlotte or around raleigh

When I get the chance to leave I'm only ever coming back to visit for Thanksgiving and Christmas 

3 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

These Meteorologist are not so good at this job. All week long "we expect this storm to gain strength before it hits the coast." And it's done the exact opposite, the eye has changed so much it's ridiculous. 

I hate it when people say dumb poo like this. The hurricane models are predictive based on constantly changing variables, and variables changed so now they're predicting lesser strength and new trajectories.

Like literally the top meteorologists in the fuging world are collaborating and developing models with real-time updates with knowledge and methods that would leave your head spinning if you tried to comprehend it but jakedel5674 from the internet says they're not good at their jobs. just lol

26 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I hate it when people say dumb poo like this. The hurricane models are predictive based on constantly changing variables, and variables changed so now they're predicting lesser strength and new trajectories.

Like literally the top meteorologists in the fuging world are collaborating and developing models with real-time updates with knowledge and methods that would leave your head spinning if you tried to comprehend it but jakedel5674 from the internet says they're not good at their jobs. just lol

Like all of them said the storm was going to gain strength. But, okay, sir. Whatever you say. In the end, they were WRONG, which is what matters. Jesus Christ. It's like the same thing we do with sports analyst that are wrong constantly. They look at analytics, and suck ass at it. But lets just ignore them predicting the wrong thing, and let them slide. Just SMH. 

7 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Like all of them said the storm was going to gain strength. But, okay, sir. Whatever you say. In the end, they were WRONG, which is what matters. Jesus Christ. It's like the same thing we do with sports analyst that are wrong constantly. They look at analytics, and suck ass at it. But lets just ignore them predicting the wrong thing, and let them slide. Just SMH. 

They predicted one thing based on the observable variables. They observed the variables changing, now they're predicting a weakened storm. If the variables change again they may issue a new prediction. 

Sports analysis isn't science so that's a ridiculous comparison.

14 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

They predicted one thing based on the observable variables. They observed the variables changing, now they're predicting a weakened storm. If the variables change again they may issue a new prediction. 

Sports analysis isn't science so that's a ridiculous comparison.

hey guys did you know that what the national hurricane center does is the same as skip bayless

Archived