• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Possible Outcome

KillaCamNewton

Boohoo. Every team loses from time to time. A perfect season is not reality. No coach is perfect. I'm not putting all the blame on our 2 time coach of the year like a lot of you do. If you don't realize that there is a difference between coach speak at the podium and coach speach in the locker room then you are stupid and don't actually follow sports

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Honestly I'm just happy we had a shot to tie it at the end. We should have been blown out. Defense was a mess and the offense pretty much sucked all game.

Exactly.  Cam played out of his mind.  That to me is the positive you take from this.

When Cam plays like this, we got a chance against anyone.  Defense isn't going to suck every week like this

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Boohoo. Every team loses from time to time. A perfect season is not reality. No coach is perfect. I'm not putting all the blame on our 2 time coach of the year like a lot of you do. If you don't realize that there is a difference between coach speak at the podium and coach speach in the locker room then you are stupid and don't actually follow sports

If you dont realize Ron’s two COY trophies are a direct result of our superhuman QB carrying the offense that the front office has failed for 8 years to put together a decent receiving corps and OLine with then you dont follow sports

Archived