• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agent Defensive End Greg Hardy adds Patriots to list of teams he’d play for

Nails

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

It's one thing to sign a guy who is peacefully protesting something. It's way way different to sign a guy who beat up his girlfriend high on coke and threw her down on a bed of guns and was a locker room cancer and overall nutcase on the team that signed him afterward. Gonna be a no from me dawg.

From the investigation on him there were no marks or bruises on his girlfriend and the throwing her on these guns didn't happen and no marks and there was no actual proof of the alleged assault except for the communicating threats part. The so called girlfriend failed to show up at any court dates either shows that her account of this alleged incident had more holes that a sieve. Unfortunately this falls under domestic violence since threats were communicated by him and league policy on this type of violence has suspension or release from the team he was on because of it. He will never be on another NFL roster as long as he lives. This thread shouldn't have been started because there will be a war of words on why it is was here in the first place.

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

It's one thing to sign a guy who is peacefully protesting something. It's way way different to sign a guy who beat up his girlfriend high on coke and threw her down on a bed of guns and was a locker room cancer and overall nutcase on the team that signed him afterward. Gonna be a no from me dawg.

Marvin Lewis says come to Cincy

14 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

From the investigation on him there were no marks or bruises on his girlfriend and the throwing her on these guns didn't happen and no marks and there was no actual proof of the alleged assault except for the communicating threats part. The so called girlfriend failed to show up at any court dates either shows that her account of this alleged incident had more holes that a sieve. Unfortunately this falls under domestic violence since threats were communicated by him and league policy on this type of violence has suspension or release from the team he was on because of it. He will never be on another NFL roster as long as he lives. This thread shouldn't have been started because there will be a war of words on why it is was here in the first place.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/gallery/greg-hardy-deadspin-photos/index.html

On 8/11/2018 at 9:58 AM, Nails said:

It’s in trouble.  Big trouble.  The Hall of Fame game ratings were ALL TIME LOW.  Not sure about this week but I doubt the ratings were any better.  I’m a former FANATIC and my interest is hanging by a thread.  Any funny/monkey business/protests from the Panthers and I’m done.

later

vlWscsD.jpg

Archived