• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate to say it but Aints will win the Super Bowl

juliosantos

Thought they were the best team last year, and I'm thinking that again this year.

IF they get home field, it's going to be awfully tough to beat them.  I have been in that dome...it's tough to win there.

However, football has a way of being football where often times the best team in the league doesn't win the trophy...here's to hoping.

7 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Thought they were the best team last year, and I'm thinking that again this year.

IF they get home field, it's going to be awfully tough to beat them.  I have been in that dome...it's tough to win there.

However, football has a way of being football where often times the best team in the league doesn't win the trophy...here's to hoping.

Chicago will dismantle the Saints and probably any team they face in the playoffs. They have just that good of a team. Saints more than likely will be one and done. 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Chicago will dismantle the Saints and probably any team they face in the playoffs. They have just that good of a team. Saints more than likely will be one and done. 

I 100% disagree with you.

The Bears have won 2 games on the road this season...against the Cardinals by 2 points, and the lowly Bills.  Have lost to the Dolphins and the Packers on the road as well...and they have 4 of 7 on the road to close out the schedule.

It's looking more and more likely that the NFC will have to play in LA or NO to get to the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Lol. The Saints are playing offense at a historic level, and the defense, after the first 2 weeks, has really settled in. Saints are scoring on 61% of their offensive possessions. The '11 Saints were at 51%. The '09 Saints were at 44%. The '16 Falcons were at 55%. 

Nobody is coming to NO in the playoffs and dismantling the Saints.

Archived