• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers WAIVE CJ Anderson

jamos14

Just now, Mr. Nuts said:

Yeah we talking rb: CAM. Don’t believe me look at his stats here since he was drafted

Cam is a quarterback.  Someone help this guy stay on topic.  Or, how about this...I can break down the discussion if you like.  The topic is "Panthers Waive CJ Anderson".  People have been discussing short yardage replacements since CJ Anderson has been waived. I suggested just giving the ball to Armah since he is capable (IMO) to do so. You said I meant Cam...I didn't, I meant Armah.  Because unlike you I was sticking to the topic.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Nuts said:

What was it then? You need to tell us. You know stuffs and you never want to tell us anything. Why do u think we pay money to come onto ur website? Bc we want to know the truth. Tell us!!! I mean you have access into the team and stand around looking funny as heck taking pictures every home game

Airing the teams dirty laundry is a great way to get ones credentials yanked.  There’s only so much he can say.  

He looked good every time he saw the field.

I don't know why he didn't see the field more. Those two runningback sets with he and McCaffrey worked very well.

I don't get why he was released, but it doesn't sound like he was exactly enjoying his time here.

Basically, as many others have already said, WTF? :fear:

Archived