• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Cam is a lot better than average you moron. He has played with some of the worst OL and WR units that the NFL has had to offer. The fact we’re even remotely relevant is because of Cam. Sick of the the super bow hate on Cam. His OL didn’t block for poo.

Put Tom Brady on the Panthers over the last decade and I promise he doesn’t have a winning season 90% of the time. 

But it’s okay, it’s apparent you’re an idiot when you use “loose” like a pair of clothing that’s too big for someone.

if you believe so much in your point, you really wouldn't feel the need to call names... are you 10 years old ? whats next, you going to stick you're tongue out at me ? lol 

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't think it mattered what we did there. I support the call to go for two, but honestly with them having over a minute to work, three timeouts, and Prater kicking at home in a dome we were probably losing that game 9 times out of 10 in that situation.

I could live with going for two, but I actually think the better choice in this situation was to have kept Harrison Butker.

And said to say it, but given how our defense looked today, you may be right about them coming back.

Also, I think it is safe to say we will do nothing in the playoffs (if we even make it). Team has looked like crap on the road, outside of the miraculous Philly comeback (which they still looked like crap for 3 quarters). Having to play on the road at LA, the Saints, and either the NFC north or east winner seems like an impossible feat.

32 minutes ago, FugAllY'all said:

Cam played a great game, the touchdown passes to Samuel and Moore were two of the better throws in his career, and we only really moved the ball when we put the ball in his hands. We had bad field position all game , couldn't run the ball, and every Lions blitz was getting home, especially on 3rd and long. The only good thing about a loss like this is I can see exactly which posters to completely ignore from now on.

Spot on!

Archived