• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL'S KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN ... In Hotel Video

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

yeah that was Joe Mixon's defense too when he got caught slamming a chick's head into a table. except in reality he tried to coerce her into having sex with one of his friends and called her friend a f****t when she declined.

Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt are two different people. 

15 minutes ago, LegioX said:

shows how big of man he is kicking a woman. I don't care how bat poo crazy she is. 

They’re all just stupid young people that don’t show good judgement that adults should. I absolutely wouldn’t call him a man, he’s a kid. My point is that this shouldn’t ruin his life or career

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

Why do you say that?

Kareem Hunt is really not the hill worth dying over, but when people start questioning the intelligence of others then there’s flags raised. Since JR is being brought up, was his intelligence questioned? I don’t think so. 

Folks can can call him trash, a POS, or even call the move dumb, but leave it at that. I believe he lost control, and acted very dumb. He needs to be punished, and more than likely will

My coworker is a chiefs fan, and he is pissed. He was thinking this is the year they win the SB and now he is saying they are done. I think depending on when they suspend him [and suspend him they will] this can hurt them. Also, depending on how the narrative unfolds, how Kareem carries himself and how the chiefs deal with the bad press, this could sink their superbowl hopes.

This is not good at all don't get me wrong, but video is not as bad as I expected. But this is 2018. He will probably get savaged on the internet, the chiefs will feel the heat and and probably do something. As far as the video, what took the girl down is the guy that he pushed. He pushed him with so much force (damn!) that he took out another person like a bowling pin. The dude he pushed had a harder time getting up more than the girl. But legally what can hurt him is shoving her and that little literal a$$-kick in the end.

From what I noticed he pushed her several times and gave a light kick at the end of it .  

Would be a non-story if it was some dude bothering him but since its a girl everyone is up in arms . 

He didn't knock her out or punch her and Kareem clearly seemed to be provoked by her calling him and his friends the N word and from Kareems friends account she was assaulting them before the video happened (stripping a dudes necklace off and hitting one of his friends with a lamp reportedly).

I definitely think there should be a punishment but I don't think its something he should lose his job over. Definely not smart by Kareem but  this woman is far from guilt free herself. It seems like she was told to leave multiple times and wasn't listening and she was very clearly trying to incite him to do something. 

I dont think violence against women is a good thing or justified but I'm not liking how one sided these incidents have been recently. Like the player loses his job and his livelihood for the rest of his life, but the person who instigated it and clearly seems to have done some physical assaulting and aggravating herself just before the incident, but she will just walk away scott free and with a big payday because whatever she did wasn't caught on camera? Something clearly wrong with that. 

Depends on what you're for. Feminism or against racism? Everybody can say what they should've done, but no one really knows what they would've done if put in that situation. She was the one that initiated it and started the assault on Hunt's party and then threw around her racism expecting no consequences. If you think this is a good time to start your "White Knight" act, you are the problem. 

And lol @ "brutalized". There was nothing brutalizing about it.

Archived