• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want to win the SB this year?

t96

Who you pulling for to win it all?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. SB winner?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers
    • Broncos
    • Steelers
    • Ravens
    • Texans
    • Colts
    • Titans
    • Cowboys
    • Redskins
    • Eagles
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Bears
    • Vikings

No one / I don’t care. I honestly hate the NFL but I love the Panthers. It’s a relationship I have had for over 20 years and I am emotionally attached to the team. I hate what the NFL is turning into / has become so I don’t really watch anyone besides the Panthers.

fug Roger Goodell for ruining my favorite sport.

7 hours ago, t96 said:

Crappy Cowboys team exposed you guys, good luck getting past the Bears or the Rams outside your dome.

Well then you shouldn't have anything to worry about with the NFL and their storyline. Also, lol at the Saints being "exposed" by a playoff team, and then listing the Bears, who just lost to the Giants as a team we're not getting past. I guess only the Saints can be exposed.

30 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Well then you shouldn't have anything to worry about with the NFL and their storyline. Also, lol at the Saints being "exposed" by a playoff team, and then listing the Bears, who just lost to the Giants as a team we're not getting past. I guess only the Saints can be exposed.

Oh were you guys playing your backup QB too? Daniel lost them that game.

Archived