• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who gets fired today?

PleaseCutStewart

Dear Norv Turner

How do you forget that you have Christian McCaffrey on the field in the second half until late into the 4th quarter

You should have to buy your own ticket back to Charlotte

When you get back to Charlotte, you should immediately be fired and clean out your office

and please take Ron Rivera with you as well.

Your time in Carolina is up.

39 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Let’s go with the obvious FG’s that should have been but poor clock management and an ill timed penalty us for $300, Alex. Penalties equate to discipline. Discipline comes from quality coaching.

I don't disagree just thought I had missed something like the Lions game where he failed to challenge an obvious out of bounds catch that then led to six.

Just now, Thanatos said:

I don't disagree just thought I had missed something like the Lions game where he failed to challenge an obvious out of bounds catch that then led to six.

Gotcha. I was actually conservative in my disdain for coaching but today is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Rivera is pretty much out of scapegoats at this point.

Can't blame Richard Rodgers. He's never allowed to be blamed for anything.

Can't blame Eric Washington again. You already demoted him once and took over...and it made no difference.

Can't blame Steve Russ after the way Kuechly played. You'd look like an absolute moron.

Can't blame Chase Blackburn because he's your guy too. But he doesn't really deserve it anyway (unless he had something to do with that second half opening kickoff).

What do you do?

Archived