• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A dose of sanity for those in need.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Toolbox said:

Well andrew luck did take a year off to rehab his shoulder and he has done fairly well when he came back.

So the franchise is supposed to wait for him to come back at nearly 32 years old in fall 2020 while a year of Luke is wasted along with rookie years for CMC and Moore?  Nah

Btw Luck still gets pulled for Brissett for the deep balls too 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it before: Next season is set for a major retooling.

If that's left in the hands of our current braintrust, we could be screwed for years to come.

Absolutely, worried that Tepper keeps this staff cause we are fugged if that’s the case.  

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

So the franchise is supposed to wait for him to come back at nearly 32 years old in fall 2020 while a year of Luke is wasted along with rookie years for CMC and Moore?  Nah

Btw Luck still gets pulled for Brissett for the deep balls too 

I dont know dude.. I just want a brand new coaching staff to go with the new owner.. I am just sick and tired of this song and dance with this franchise.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it before: Next season is set for a major retooling.

If that's left in the hands of our current braintrust, we could be screwed for years to come.

the current brain trust would be fine retooling...they have done well so far...

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

1. Cam is not done.

Cam Newton is injured. His throwing shoulder requires surgery this winter. If you weren't aware, a shoulder is pretty much everything when it comes to throwing.

2. Ron won't be fired until January.

There isn't anyone to take the reins. Norv has been a head coach and doesn't want to be again. Washington would be even more of a nightmare.

3. The Panthers have a bright future.

We have some of the best young playmakers at skill positions this team has ever had. A but younger and hungrier on defense and this team will be rolling again quickly under new regime.

4. We can have fun now

All expectations are out the window. I plan on hoping for wins and enjoying my holiday season. You know, having a good time. Won't you join me?

Source on the surgery?

Archived