• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are Brown Paper Bag masks acceptable for the MNF game against the Saints?

Hotsauce

5 minutes ago, Big_l said:

You talking about the division crown?

So what,... Dallas showed that NO is susceptible and Tampa held them down for 3 quarters to under 10 points before a special teams turnover and 4th quarter collapse by Winston,.. it was 7-0 for most of the first half 14-3 most of 3rd quarter, 14-11 going into 4th quarter.

NO is going down. Chicago is 6-6 with the Rams right now, who knows but them, Dallas, Rams can all put NO down from what I see.

On 12/9/2018 at 7:30 PM, Hotsauce said:

At the start of the season, I got to pick a game to get free tickets to. I figured the MNF revenge game against the Saints would be perfect. With high hopes for the season, tons of star power, few holes on the roster, and a taste of revenge blood brewing, I thought this game would rival the MNF 2008 game experience against the Bucs. 

Welp, here we are. 5 game losing streak, now with a losing record, and going up against the #1 Saints, I have no hope. I do however have amazing club level, 50 yard line tickets and a free hotel room for the game. 

I was thinking of making a brown paper bag for the game.  Is this ludicrous?  Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Here is a good look at the history of brown paper bags in professional sports...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2331326-bag-headed-sports-fans-who-love-awful-teams?share=other#slide0

A6C8F59E-CC05-47DD-ADD1-8DC3C8B88782.jpeg

So what’s the verdict

Archived