• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Take your pick part 2

Brokenbad

If we are talking about a mercenary to have for 1 year for a SB run then it would be this guy.

peyton-manning.jpg

However if your talking about a guy to build the franchise with and make multiple runs....jay-cutler-bears-20090822_zaf_cw1_012.jpg

I would go with Cutler because he has all the physical tools to make any throw he needs to and hes young enough to be our franchise QB for 10 years. Can you imagine what Smitty would look like with Cutler throwing him the ball on fly routes.

Aaron Rodgers

I thought about Aaron Rogers as well but then I looked at the numbers and Cutler is much better in the games decided by a touchdown or less then Rogers is. Rogers actually has a losing record in those games while I believe Cutler is like 10-4.

I'd agree with Aaron Rodgers actually. Since we aren't fixing the O-line with just one player, I'd rather see a QB that works better out of pocket and Cutler doesn't seem to do that as well as Rodgers.

It's all about the close games to me though and for the most part in his career Cutler has been clutch in big games.

Archived