• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinike did what? Wtf

juliosantos

3 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Hold on Carl.

You're just being dishonest. 

If Taylor came out and played like Rogers for two games and thru preseason next year you wouldn't make him your starter over a gimpy Newton?

Forgetting the Cap room he creates.

You'd have a younger better player.

You're a better GM than that.

It’s not gonna happen, so I don’t have to worry about it. You’re welcome to hope it does, but it’s not. He’s gonna suck or be mediocre at best and Sunday night will be full of “draft (insert QB here)” threads. 

Also, do you think the Packers considered keeping Matt Flynn and ditching Rodgers? Same with Patriots and Brady/Cassel?

7 hours ago, leoslayer said:

Hold on Carl.

You're just being dishonest. 

If Taylor came out and played like Rogers for two games and thru preseason next year you wouldn't make him your starter over a gimpy Newton?

Forgetting the Cap room he creates.

You'd have a younger better player.

You're a better GM than that.

Especially if he beat the Saints in the dome if the Saints are still playing starters and playing for 1 seed. 

It would probably take more than two good games to convince me he should be our starter, but say Cam has to sit for half the season next year and Taylor still balled out for several games

16 minutes ago, Jangler said:

if he lights up the Falcons and the Saints for 700 yards and 5 TDs, it will just make Rivera look even stupider. 

See, this is honestly what I'm hoping for.  I mean, all power to Heinike and stuff, but I want it made abundantly clear what a poor manager and talent evaluator Rivera is.  That to me is what will make these last two games a "win", even if we lose out.

Archived