• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

23-25

Randolph Panther

4 hours ago, Randolph Panther said:

That is our record since whipping Arizona's ass in the NFC Championship in 2015-16.  Damn things have fallen off.  Prior to the Super Bowl game that night we had a record of 42-16-1 going back into 2012.  

Oh wee mayne

But with the way the NFL declared open season on Cam's head coupled with the brilliance of our coaching brain trust, I guess 23-25 could have been worse.

Heres hoping better days lay ahead

I judge it a successful year if we win at least 1 playoff game during that seasons' postseason. So here's what really happened 

• 2011 : 6-10 (Failure) 
  • 2012 : 7-9 (Failure)
  • 2013: 12-4 (Failure)
  • 2014: 7-8-1 (Success) 
  • 2015 : 15-1 (Success)
  • 2016 : 6-10 (Failure)
  • 2017 : 11-5 (Failure)
  • 2018 : (I'm guessing) 7-9 (Failure)

Dont let division titles or a couple of good seasons fool you. In reality, We've only done damage in the playoffs in 2 out 8 seasons in Riveras time here. Thats not acceptable IMO. 

All he's really done is maintain the franchise status quo in 0 back to back winning seasons, and occasional playoff appearances with one miracle season that ended in a SB loss. 

And since the SB loss, we've managed 1 playoff appearance in 3 seasons and 0 playoff wins in those 3 seasons. 

7 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I judge it a successful year if we win at least 1 playoff game during that seasons' postseason. So here's what really happened 

• 2011 : 6-10 (Failure) 
  • 2012 : 7-9 (Failure)
  • 2013: 12-4 (Failure)
  • 2014: 7-8-1 (Success) 
  • 2015 : 15-1 (Success)
  • 2016 : 6-10 (Failure)
  • 2017 : 11-5 (Failure)
  • 2018 : (I'm guessing) 7-9 (Failure)

Dont let division titles or a couple of good seasons fool you. In reality, We've only done damage in the playoffs in 2 out 8 seasons in Riveras time here. Thats not acceptable IMO. 

All he's really done is maintain the franchise status quo in 0 back to back winning seasons, and occasional playoff appearances with one miracle season that ended in a SB loss. 

And since the SB loss, we've managed 1 playoff appearance in 3 seasons and 0 playoff wins in those 3 seasons. 

Welp, when you put it that way...

Image result for oh no we suck again meme

7 hours ago, Randolph Panther said:

That is our record since whipping Arizona's ass in the NFC Championship in 2015-16.  Damn things have fallen off.  Prior to the Super Bowl game that night we had a record of 42-16-1 going back into 2012.  

Somehow this really makes it seem like we're not average to awful every other year.  2012 and 2014 were not special.  I suppose a 17 win season can really skew the point when you plug it in the right place though.  The reality is, this team is very inconsistent and 2018 is just another inconsistent year.  42-16-1 seems like you're trying to say we weren't inconsistent until after the Superbowl loss. 

Archived