• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

if rivera isnt fired

juliosantos

8 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

He has won at least 5 times in a row. That’s a sign he has you figured out. The last time I can remember beating them they had McCown in and he almost made a comeback....

I love those posts rofl..

IF YOU TAKE AWAY THE GAME THAT WAS PLAYED....UHH....ERM...
NO GAME WAS PLAYED!!!! so there!!!

These are the people who go through life convincing themselves nothing is ever their fault and their 4th divorce now was yet still the other persons fault and so on.

Imo Ron will coach through the end of his contract, and at that point, assuming the results are poor, he won't be offered a new contract. I don't see him being fired before the end of his contract. At this point I think it's far better to be positive and optimistic about the future of the Panthers. If anyone had any certainty about next season they'd be betting in Vegas. Just let things play out.

12 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

He has won at least 5 times in a row. That’s a sign he has you figured out. The last time I can remember beating them they had McCown in and he almost made a comeback....

I look at how he's won and it wasn't via dominance.  It was Kaylin Clay, Jonathan Stewart and Gano screwing things up.  Losing close isn't a "I got this team in my back pocket"

8 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Imo Ron will coach through the end of his contract, and at that point, assuming the results are poor, he won't be offered a new contract. I don't see him being fired before the end of his contract. At this point I think it's far better to be positive and optimistic about the future of the Panthers. If anyone had any certainty about next season they'd be betting in Vegas. Just let things play out.

Al La Jerry Richardson 2.0. Tepper needs to turn in his brass balls because he has none where it counts.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Al La Jerry Richardson 2.0. Tepper needs to turn in his brass balls because he has none where it counts.

If I were to put myself in Tepper's shoe I'd probably be hesitant to make any major decisions with so little experience in owning a NFL team. 5 or 10 years experience I'd be more likely to drop the hammer and throw my weight around.  

4 minutes ago, pantherj said:

If I were to put myself in Tepper's shoe I'd probably be hesitant to make any major decisions with so little experience in owning a NFL team. 5 or 10 years experience I'd be more likely to drop the hammer and throw my weight around.  

He has been a minority owner for years. He's knows the ends and outs. Keeping Hurney and Rivera at this point is saying your ok with mediocrity.

13 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Y’all beat us twice since that game.

Week 13 of 2015 in New Orleans, y’all took the lead 41-38 on a Cotchery TD with a minute left. We started driving needing a FG to force OT and got to the 50, then decided to go for the killshot on 4th and came up short.

Week 11 of 2016 in Charlotte, y’all jumped on us early and through the 3rd quarter it was 23-3 in y’all favor. We rallied the entire 4th quarter for 17 points bringing the score to 23-20 and then our piss poor defense couldn’t get a stop fast enough to give our offense enough time for another sufficient drive. This was a Thursday night “Color Rush” matchup and also the game Kuechly had the “crying concussion”. I honestly felt very bad for him seeing that.

Archived