• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here for my lumps...

saints4lifeagain

Hey at least yall can add another stud pass rusher in this year's first roun------

Hey at least drew brees is still under 4---

Hey at least you guys have a competent backup that definitely didn't lose to Kyle Alle-----

Hey at least Cam Jordan has his winery

21 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

You guys got screwed.  Should be in the SB right now if not for the worst playoff no-call of all time

There were plenty of other missed calls too my friend. Karma catches up to them after the Favre game..

16 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Incredibly tough call, but you have to keep playing. Defense should have stopped them. Offense should have scored. Defense should have stopped them again. Multiple opportunities. 

Defense should stop taking pictures in the endzone in the first quarter... Atleast when we did it in 2015 it was after we had already won the games (but stilll wasn't a fan of us doing it either). 

29 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I've got other poo going on and haven't been on much lately, but figured I'd come take my shots so that I don't have to hear that I dissapeared.

Still yelling Who Dat. Still run the South.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pleased with the outcome because you guys are a division rival. With that said, the officials in that game just cost the best team in the league this year and a first ballot hall of famer a shot at a title. 

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Defense should stop taking pictures in the endzone in the first quarter... Atleast when we did it in 2015 it was after we had already won the games (but stilll wasn't a fan of us doing it either). 

It's what they do, win or lose. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Palmetto said:

It was a god game. the Wr should have been looking for The ball instead of a flag on that OT int

I don't think he had any idea where it was. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

cry some more please. turns out  mr. "here for my lumps" wasn't REALLY here for his lumps after all. hey while you're here do me a favor and tell reverend watson and michael thomas to come off of that alllivesmatter poo. i know watson's been milking it for money for years now but hasn't he made enough?

whole franchise is trash on and off the field

You prove with every post how little you care about my presence. 

Archived