• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess to Colts 1 Year 13 Million

Saca312

I’m happy for funchess. Was treated completely unfairly by a good portion of this fan base. He was nowhere nearly as bad as many over exaggerated on these boards. Also don’t get why everyone is harping on the $13 million. That’s what the deal maxes out at and they have over $100 million in cap space. This is what happens when you have a competent general manager. You put yourself in a position where you can take that risk.

1 minute ago, Palmetto said:

3 Funchess threads ..that's a record and he's not even a Panther any more

But this is bad for the huddle

If Funchess balls out its going to be because of A. Luck

And we know how much the huddle hates Luck

And if he fails it'll be because of Luck

Because Luck "sucks"

If Funchess balls out this year, I'd put a lot more credit on his being across from TY Hilton than I would Luck being the QB.

But will people talk? Probably.

At this point anyone we decide to sign you need to factor in losing a 3rd round pick.

This is why I would also look at filling needs through trades, might be worth it to not lose the comp pick.

For example, you sign a FA you lose the 3rd.  You trade a 5th for a player you keep that 3rd.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not ready to go that far.

Admittedly though, number two to TY Hilton is a lot better role for him than being number one here.

yep, and when andrew is in a zone the ball just drops gently in your hands at full stride, at full stop, at whatever you're thinking

Archived