• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cameron Artis-Payne - Re-signed*

SetfreexX

But..... WHY???

I'd say this was for special teams, it's all I got. Hope there are no guarantees. 

Cameron makes a couple plays for the entire year, knows the playbook, and well-liked by the organization. All while being inactive for most the year/s.

Cameron Artis-Payne is the new Brenton Bersin.

6 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

good, now when CMC comes out for that 1 play in the 3rd quarter, we'll have an experienced back in there to block for Cam running the ball.

I’m not sold he’s the number 2 back but then again our number 2 back only gets 2 carries a game if that so it doesn’t matter unless cmc gets injured

6 hours ago, TheRed said:

So why exactly did we make it a point to go out, and get CJ Anderson if Artis-Payne was supposedly the answer at RB2 all along?

We have tried the "run CMC into the ground" formula, and it netted us 7 wins last year. The teams with more versatility offensively were the ones competing for the chance to hoist up a Lombardi trophy.

The whole CJ situation really did make the FO look like they didn’t know what they were doing 

Archived