• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If they RIP out seats in the 500 level to create party decks what happens to those PSL owners?

CatMan72

6 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Laughs in rich!

Why don't you just get 100 level PSL seats?

Too much money and I sat there occasionally years ago before I got my current seats.  Unless it has changed, it was super stuffy down there (talking about the people) at least where I was.  Party decks are the way to go, I just hope the tickets aren't too expensive.

35 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Hmm ... lose your comfortable seat for a chance to stand at the rail to see the game among of sea of people not paying attention to the action? Sounds like a plan!

Pesonally speaking, I think it would be great to be mobile as I have a lot of nervous energy at the games anyhow and it is difficult for me to simply sit there.  I do for the most part out of respect for people sitting behind me.  Also, those hard plastic seats are far from comfortable, IMO.  Beer runs would be much quicker and easier on a party deck too.

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Pesonally speaking, I think it would be great to be mobile as I have a lot of nervous energy at the games anyhow and it is difficult for me to simply sit there.  I do for the most part out of respect for people sitting behind me.  Also, those hard plastic seats are far from comfortable, IMO.  Beer runs would be much quicker and easier on a party deck too.

You should just go to a bar, man. Save you some money.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I doubt it, party decks weren't a hot commodity in the 90's for NFL stadiums.  I'm not even sure it was even a thing back then.  Heck, the idea of a PSL was ground breaking at the time.

The language doesn’t need to include the words party deck.  Just that they can move you.  Which it does and they have.  

Great!  That's one thing I actually miss since the whole text security stuff started, the friendly banter with the opposing fans.  I'm actually cool with that.  It's other folks that's get anxious when a little smack talk goes on in the seats.

7 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Too much money and I sat there occasionally years ago before I got my current seats.  Unless it has changed, it was super stuffy down there (talking about the people) at least where I was.  Party decks are the way to go, I just hope the tickets aren't too expensive.

From the survey wording, the minimum increase would be $3,000 annually per seat.  Pretty damn expensive for 10 parties. You should be there for the football not the party.

3 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

From the survey wording, the minimum increase would be $3,000 annually per seat.  Pretty damn expensive for 10 parties. You should be there for the football not the party.

I'm pretty sure those were hypothetical prices based on what amenities they decide offer or not to offer.  As far as the game, I'm there for both a good time and to watch a game.  I watch the game now stuck in one seat.  To each their own, but I think the party deck will enhance my personal game day experience as long as I can afford it.  

Archived