• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Under the Radar 1st Round Panther Pick

yasuhara2241

4 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

A name you hear very little of is Clelin Ferrell. Given free agency / pre-draft presser I find it hard to believe that DL/Edge is not the focus with the 1st round selection. Offensive line and Safety also seem like the next area of focus as well. 

Except on the huddle.. there are a billion Ferrell believers who follow the path just like you.

4 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Tillery and Winovich are my two undervalued players that I'm a big fan of. 

Depending on who is there at 16 I would be opposed to trading down and taking Tillery and then using the capital to move up and grab Winovich in the second. 

I think some teams are going to get two good players in the late first, early second range.

From your finger tips to God's ears!

Cody Ford might be the safest,  most practical pick for us. Dalton Risner is a close second, if considering under the radar.

However, Christian Wilkins is a high character, effective player who will dominate for 10 years in the NFL....Nobody could blame them for taking a player like that.  I assume they know him  well.

16 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I’m going adderly, or greedy, secondary is a couple solid pieces away from being a strength for us. 

Greedy was my first thought---Think about having Greedy on the outside with Bradberry and Jackson at Nickel.  That is solid.

Archived