• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug Y'alls Draft Party

Jimmy

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I have multiple techniques which I can use to accomplish this task :)

She hates Draft Day because I spend all day on NFL Network and she gets bored.

Hahaha 

In my world, that means you are acting like a man correctly. Nice work 

Male up for it on the weekend by surprising her to a night out on the town to go see Avengers. :tongue:

Doing my favorite thing in the world: babysitting the grandkids who came into town today. Have mostly had ESPN on mute but not with #16. Texting with friends. Helped the oldest find calming music on youtube kids to fall asleep to with her new ear buds. Best draft party ever!

1 minute ago, KendrickPanther said:

Made it to pick 3 and my girl muted the TV and climbed on top of me.

Before I pie...did she climb on top because you're a fat fug and needed climbing gear and you begged for it like a bitch...or because she was horny and needed the D?

Just now, Chaos said:

@PhillyB @Jimmy @Cary Kollins Y’all should have come to the RR throw down then the stadium.  We had run of the field, bros.  We should have kicked it 2014 draft party style minus the Josh Norman appearance.

fug man, we were talking about your ass tonight as part of our OG draft party reminiscence. i was getting ink done all day but i honestly still would've made the trip but i couldn't swing a babysitter. took shots with these clowns instead 

Archived