• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFA thread

ncfan

Just now, stbugs said:

So, we have the perfect opportunity (easy path to start) and we can’t get the top UDFA safeties to consider us. It should be a drop kick to get any safety we want.

Yep that's what I was thinking. As a UDFA DB I would be trying to come here. Best chance to make a roster.

30 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Putting on the homer hat, we should take a look at both Malik Carney (3-4 OLB) and Anthony Ratliff-Williams (WR). Pretty sure we visited with AR-F.

There is talk Anthony Ratliff-Williams is going to the Titans, but not confirmed.

23 minutes ago, stbugs said:

According to the link on the previous page we just signed the #22 available safety and the #30 available RB. Not overall, that’s their position ranking among UDFAs. Looks like we are really working hard to get people who might contribute.

Are you saying the #22 ranked safety among the UNDRAFTED players? If so, WTF.

34 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Putting on the homer hat, we should take a look at both Malik Carney (3-4 OLB) and Anthony Ratliff-Williams (WR). Pretty sure we visited with AR-F.

Carney went to the Lions

ARW is going to the Titans according to some Tweets, but no verified people has signed anything.

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

So, we have the perfect opportunity (easy path to start) and we can’t get the top UDFA safeties to consider us. It should be a drop kick to get any safety we want.

One, we hate safeties so why bother?

Two, our coach will play aged, hobbled vets over even over actual good players.

Despite the "opportunity" on paper, yeah I'd be looking elsewhere as a UDFA S.

Archived