• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers had Grier ahead of Kyler Murray and Daniel Jones

ncfan

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Then what exactly are you trying to do? You're gloating because a QB drafted by Gettleman #6 overall looked good in a preseason game while a guy we drafted at the tail end of the 3rd looked like trash.

If you're so enamored with Gettleman, go be a Giants fan. Get out of the main Panthers forum with this Giants' GM dick rider bullshit.

Because what I’m doing is assholes rolling in the stink of Gettleman’s “bad@ draft class” while their beloved Hurn-Dawg draft class is having a bad night.

Hurn has made some pretty decent draft picks over the last couple of years.

Are you one of those insane assholes that believe all-or-nothing between the anti-JR Dave and the love-JR  Hurny?

Really?

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Then what exactly are you trying to do? You're gloating because a QB drafted by Gettleman #6 overall looked good in a preseason game while a guy we drafted at the tail end of the 3rd looked like trash.

If you're so enamored with Gettleman, go be a Giants fan. Get out of the main Panthers forum with this Giants' GM dick rider bullshit.

P.S. If you think I am “gloating”, then you haven’t read what I’ve posted, bitch.  Which sadly makes me send you a fond FU (since I’ve appreciated what you have previously posted) which is the deserved message to all “Company Men”. 

5 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Because what I’m doing is assholes rolling in the stink of Gettleman’s “bad@ draft class” while their beloved Hurn-Dawg draft class is having a bad night.

Hurn has made some pretty decent draft picks over the last couple of years.

Are you one of those insane assholes that believe all-or-nothing between the anti-JR Dave and the love-JR  Hurny?

Really?

No, I'm one of those who realizes that Gettleman is gone and he's not coming back. You're beating the dust that used to be the skeleton of the dead horse. It's over. Give it up.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

P.S. If you think I am “gloating”, then you haven’t read what I’ve posted, bitch.  Which sadly makes me send you a fond FU (since I’ve appreciated what you have previously posted) which is the deserved message to all “Company Men”. 

I think you'd have to get smarter to hit an IQ of room temperature.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, I'm one of those who realizes that Gettleman is gone and he's not coming back. You're beating the dust that used to be the skeleton of the dead horse. It's over. Give it up.

I will give it up when the pissy ex-wives in this forum “give it up”.

Is that OK with you?

Do I have your approval (which I neither want or need),

Are you Mister 1st Amendment now?

On 4/30/2019 at 1:46 AM, MillionDollarCam said:

Well Daniel Jones is ass and Kyler Murray belongs on the yellow brick road so that makes sense.

In all seriousness I watched Jones twice this year against two sub 100 defenses in UNC and WF and he looked like complete dog poo. His accuracy is down right atrocious and his only saving grace is that his pocket awareness is decent.  

In 2 preseason games he's 16-for-19 throwing w/ 0 INT's and an average QBR of about 145 give or take.  Nice ass. 

23 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Uh huh.

Company Man now.

This makes me sad.

I hated it when Gettleman got fired, but having the benefit of hindsight it was deserved. Too many lackluster or outright bust high draft picks, a disaster of a final free agency class. Massively botched the Norman fiasco. 

I didn't want Hurney back either, but hindsight being 20/20 and all, Gettleman deserved to get fired.

Clearly some of you didn't see how awful Aaron Rodgers looked in his first preseason.  

Ya'll need to relax.  Grier is a mid-round QB.  Even the Panthers probably don't expect him to be ready to step in as a rookie.

So many overreactions.  Not every player is gonna be good as a rookie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U23QDOcBXI

Could ya'll imagine the takes on this site if Rodgers played like that in the preseason for us?

Everyone would be saying Rodgers sucks and how they weren't a fan of the pick.

Obviously, Grier probably won't become Rodgers but writing off a rookie in the preseason of his rookie year is foolish.  Rodgers mechanics were a joke at the time and now look at him.  Guys can get better.  

Archived