• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DT Gerald McCoy Will Visit The Panthers This Week

Saca312

Definitely makes it more likely we sign him than if he didn’t visit but I still wouldn’t get my hopes up for signing him. It seems like he’s taking his time to make a decision and visiting many teams to find the right fit in the end, and odds still are that it won’t be us.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Definitely makes it more likely we sign him than if he didn’t visit but I still wouldn’t get my hopes up for signing him. It seems like he’s taking his time to make a decision and visiting many teams to find the right fit in the end, and odds still are that it won’t be us.

I doubt he'd even be coming unless there had been at least some preliminary contract talks. We have to at least be in the ballpark.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

maybe he wants to prove to the bucs that they made a mistake replacing him with Suh

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

maybe he wants to prove to the bucs that they made a mistake replacing him with Suh

If he’s got any amount of competitor in him he’s gonna want to stick it to Arians and crew. What better way to do it than twice a year with us.

Archived