• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spider-Man Far from Home

Shocker

On 7/6/2019 at 3:54 PM, The Lobo said:

Agreed. Just a really fun movie. I was a bit concerned anout the MCU post Endgame, but after this, it’s in good hands. 

Actually Spider-Man: Far From Home is the last chapter of act 3/phase 3. The whole Disney firing James Gunn and then rehiring him fuged the beginning of Phase 4 and it’s a potential we may not see another Marvel movie until 2021. 

Was a good movie though, Mysterio is a excellent character. The only thing I don’t get besides the whole 5 years thing cause I’m pretty sure half those characters would be 5 years older... not one. Is the whole spidy sense thing. They never explained why it wasn’t working. 

On 7/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, Harbingers said:

Actually Spider-Man: Far From Home is the last chapter of act 3/phase 3. The whole Disney firing James Gunn and then rehiring him fuged the beginning of Phase 4 and it’s a potential we may not see another Marvel movie until 2021. 

Was a good movie though, Mysterio is a excellent character. The only thing I don’t get besides the whole 5 years thing cause I’m pretty sure half those characters would be 5 years older... not one. Is the whole spidy sense thing. They never explained why it wasn’t working. 

yeah, I'm a little nervous about phase 4. 

Eternals? Shang Chi? Black Widow origin movie? 

I mean Black Panther and Guardians should be solid though. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I'm a little nervous about phase 4. 

Eternals? Shang Chi? Black Widow origin movie? 

I mean Black Panther and Guardians should be solid though. 

I’m highly impressed with the picks. But it worried about the staying power.

Ma Dong-Seok though might just be the RDj. He’s really good. Taking into consideration Korean cinema.

Shang Chi, Bruce Lee on steroids in marvel. Check mark.

The rumors Cap isn’t done yet. There are so many stories they can tell. With the next avengers crew.

Not to mention the new final four rumors that have been stirring in the the past week.

Archived