• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore Lovers

Catdaddy

Why doesn't everyone realize that Matt Moore is not the answer, never was the answer, and never will be the answer? His stats are terrible and even when he was a rookie he did awful. Don't watch the highlights, watch everything but the highlights and you'll see what I mean. Jake is the best quarterback on this team and if you can't see that God help you. Even though Jake has awful stats, throw Jake's out the window and concentrate on how pathetic Matt Moore is.

/Catdaddy

Why doesn't everyone realize that Matt Moore is not the answer, never was the answer, and never will be the answer? His stats are terrible and even when he was a rookie he did awful. Don't watch the highlights, watch everything but the highlights and you'll see what I mean. Jake is the best quarterback on this team and if you can't see that God help you. Even though Jake has awful stats, throw Jake's out the window and concentrate on how pathetic Matt Moore is.

/Catdaddy

The two games he won were impressive. The seahawks played as bad as they could and kept turning the ball over. Tampa had their starters in street clothes.

In my opinion there can be no way to tell anything about #3 in the NFL because there have not been enough games that he has started and been able to get into a rhythm as the QB. I wonder what some other star QB's stats would be if they were just brought in when their team was being beaten mercilessly and not enough time is left to put together enough good drives to get back into the game.

Archived