• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots...

20 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

The NFL should suspend him for the season for his conduct. The Raiders get screwed the Steelers and Patriots are the winners.  Makes me sick. 

Gordon should still be on suspension since it was an indefinite one but yet Gooddell removed the suspension and he can play again. The same probably would happen to AB to getting a suspension lifted if he were suspended. Kraft is buddy buddy with Gooddell and Pats will get away with everything pretty much.

9 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yeah, but like a spoiled child, if it works, why not?

Sets a very bad precedent. Just like the Ebstein suicide in jail, this signing by the Patriots smells like fish and i know this crap was preplanned by both AB and Patriots.

I didn’t read through the thread so sorry if someone else has said this already...

what has happened to this place? When did this turn from a Carolina panthers forum to a general nfl discussion thread? Our season begins tomorrow and we are talking about AB, the patriots, Julio Jones and drew brees. Is there really nothing better to talk about that would interest our own fans?

i thought during the season non panther topics were banned? Bring that back 

1 hour ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Gordon should still be on suspension since it was an indefinite one but yet Gooddell removed the suspension and he can play again. The same probably would happen to AB to getting a suspension lifted if he were suspended. Kraft is buddy buddy with Gooddell and Pats will get away with everything pretty much.

Not to mention kraft got zero discipline for the mess he was involved with this year while richardson was forced to sell his team.

3 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

I didn’t read through the thread so sorry if someone else has said this already...

what has happened to this place? When did this turn from a Carolina panthers forum to a general nfl discussion thread? Our season begins tomorrow and we are talking about AB, the patriots, Julio Jones and drew brees. Is there really nothing better to talk about that would interest our own fans?

i thought during the season non panther topics were banned? Bring that back 

The season officially starts tomorrow for us and rest of NFL.

Archived