• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle's Favorite Poster Comes Out of Retirement to Offer a Different POV

Jakob

Okay, so where to start with this one?

I don't think all hope is lost. Cam obviously doesn't look like Cam, but he is coming off of another shoulder surgery, he virtually didn't play in preseason and when he did it resulted in a foot injury that cost him valuable time. Watching Cam go from week 1 to week 2, he didn't look like shoulder injury Cam from 2018, he looked like a guy that kept having his brilliance turned on and off line a light switch at any give time, which makes me think he's extremely rusty. When Cam isn't being superman, Rivera simply cannot win games. He's not that type of coach. It's no secret that Cam has rarely, if ever looked good in a preseason game and he usually starts the season off slow, so with all these new added disasters, it's quite possible Cam's rustier than he's ever been.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming weeks Cam gets his timing back and the OL gels a bit going from utter poo to just pretty fuging bad. It's not over and I'd never bet against a guy that immediately returned after breaking his spine.

I just re-watched the game and I have to admit that Cam looked halfway decent in the first half. However, i honestly think he got tired in the 4th quarter. This could be a result of the vegan diet and not getting enough protein. I went vegan for 9 months and that happened to me.

Frankly, i wish Cam would put his "drip" on the shelf, get a haircut, eat a steak and focus more on being a football player and less on being an "icon and an entertainer". If he doesn't get his head right his career just might be coming to an end.

27 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Okay, so where to start with this one?

I don't think all hope is lost. Cam obviously doesn't look like Cam, but he is coming off of another shoulder surgery, he virtually didn't play in preseason and when he did it resulted in a foot injury that cost him valuable time. Watching Cam go from week 1 to week 2, he didn't look like shoulder injury Cam from 2018, he looked like a guy that kept having his brilliance turned on and off line a light switch at any give time, which makes me think he's extremely rusty. When Cam isn't being superman, Rivera simply cannot win games. He's not that type of coach. It's no secret that Cam has rarely, if ever looked good in a preseason game and he usually starts the season off slow, so with all these new added disasters, it's quite possible Cam's rustier than he's ever been.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming weeks Cam gets his timing back and the OL gels a bit going from utter poo to just pretty fuging bad. It's not over and I'd never bet against a guy that immediately returned after breaking his spine.

Mmmmm the tears of homerism

Rusty as he may be, his shoulder can't physically withstand the whipping motion he's always used. The new style, while more sustainable, is obviously limiting the distance and velocity on his throws. Then you have the anticipation and accuracy, which is another story. So, yeah, hope he shakes that rust off...

3 hours ago, Puresteel55 said:

I just re-watched the game and I have to admit that Cam looked halfway decent in the first half. However, i honestly think he got tired in the 4th quarter. This could be a result of the vegan diet and not getting enough protein. I went vegan for 9 months and that happened to me.

Frankly, i wish Cam would put his "drip" on the shelf, get a haircut, eat a steak and focus more on being a football player and less on being an "icon and an entertainer". If he doesn't get his head right his career just might be coming to an end.

Plenty, plenty of proteins available to vegans. I’m closer to carnivore than vegan or even omnivore, but Cam’s diet isn’t his issue. 

I dont see how anyone can say he doesnt look injuried. Cam use to fling the ball 60 yards almost effortlessly.. it was really his super power more so than the running. Now.. every throw looks like he has to reach down inside of him and summon the courage of Zeus's mother to throw the ball 30 yards. This is a travesty.. it's like watching one of the rarest most endangered species on the planet get caught in a fishing net struggling and dying at the same time..

Archived