• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are killing me.

iamhubby1

When our sole moderator is the first one to jump into this thread to whole-heartedly endorse the toxic negativity referenced in the OP, you know this forum has reached a level of “dumpster fire” even beyond the team which it endlessly ridicules.

These boards need just as much of an overhaul as the Panthers organization...if not more.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I do have to admit that the game day thread is multiple times worse than the day to day ramblings around here. But man, that thread was hilarious. 

And that’s saying something. This is the problem with having high expectations for which this franchise has never once lived up to.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

So you post a thread telling everybody you're better than them and you're surprised people don't praise you for it?

Really?

I started a thread letting folks know I appreciate them making me happy. I don't know how you got that I am better than anyone thingy? But hey, be you.

I am not here to be praised. I do not seek praise. I am here for the entertainment. 

1 minute ago, Peppers90 NC said:

And that’s saying something. This is the problem with having high expectations for which this franchise has never once lived up to.

Not sure I would go that far. We have has sporadic successes. Just no SB wins. But then again. Some folks are not ever going to be happy if we don't win us a SB.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I started a thread letting folks know I appreciate them making me happy. I don't know how you got that I am better than anyone thingy? But hey, be you.

I am not here to be praised. I do not seek praise. I am here for the entertainment. 

Yet here you are complaining about petulant children and spoiled 2 year olds while saying that you're laughing at them...

Yeah, that's a pretty clear "I'm better than you" message.

5 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

When our sole moderator is the first one to jump into this thread to whole-heartedly endorse the toxic negativity referenced in the OP, you know this forum has reached a level of “dumpster fire” even beyond the team which it endlessly ridicules.

These boards need just as much of an overhaul as the Panthers organization...if not more.

I used to think that way as well. However, I have come to change my opinion. We absolutely need that comic relief right now. More than ever. 

Worry over Cam has hit an all time high. Until that comes to an end, one way or another. This place is gon be good.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Not sure I would go that far. We have has sporadic successes. Just no SB wins. But then again. Some folks are not ever going to be happy if we don't win us a SB.

We’ve had success when it wasn’t expected. Maybe 2008 is the closest but then we got Jake’d. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yet here you are complaining about petulant children and spoiled 2 year olds while saying that you're laughing at them...

Yeah, that's a pretty clear "I'm better than you" message.

I was explaining what I was laughing at. Those are the folks who are the most entertaining. I know you want to shame me. But it ain't gon happen. 

That is your 4th reply. And you have yet to bring up 1 football topic. I guess I got in your head eh?

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Btw...we lose close games. That's the worst part of it. This team doesn't know how to win and it's time it was on better management because the old one just isn't cutting it.

We peaked a few years ago, but we have more talent now. How does that work? How are we not better than we were with less talent? Piss poor management, that's how.

As much as I don't like Hurney you can't say this team doesn't have talent. Even the team campaigning for Grier who isn't ready to help is on the coaching staff. 

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

I would like to preface this by saying that I in no way endorse the product we have been given so far this season. 

That said. Man, it is comical how far the vast majority have gone to voice their displeasure. You ain't happy, and you are going to dang sure let the world know. Every perceived slight, whether real, or imagined, is overblown to smithereens, and no one shall escape your wrath. Heaven help the poor soul brave enough to even remotely sound optimistic. They are brow beaten within an inch of their poor miserable lives. How dare the Football team I route for not play up to my standards. Burn it down. 

All over a GAME. 

I finally watched the game yesterday. After reading the game day thread, I was a tad apprehensive going in. What I saw was nowhere near what I had read. And most of what I read I couldn't repeat to my mother. Everyone trying to out Troll each other. I couldn't stop reading. Just a bunch of petulant spoiled children mad because they were told to put the Ipad away and come to dinner. LOL

So, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. You have made this difficult time, just a little easier. "It's gold Jerry, gold."

We had 9 possessions inside TB territory. And got 4 FGs. 

Indeed.

The only thing we were missing was the obligatory “Look At How Much Mo’ Better and Rational I Am Than All You Chumps” post.

All done now, I guess! 

4 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

OP start thread, Trolling the trolls. And how does that make you any different than the ones you criticize. You come across as a condescending prick. If the huddle if beneath you, check out.

I love these, I'll show you replies. Just proves my point on how entertaining this place can be. Throwing in that "Condescending Prick" line was a nice touch. 

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I was explaining what I was laughing at. Those are the folks who are the most entertaining. I know you want to shame me. But it ain't gon happen. 

That is your 4th reply. And you have yet to bring up 1 football topic. I guess I got in your head eh?

In my head? Really?

Wow.

The guy who said you're being a condescending prick is right. I guess that makes you feel good (which doesn't exactly say a lot for you).

There are few things I find less convincing of superior intelligence than someone having to tell me that they have it. I would have expected better, but it's pretty clear my expectations were a little too high.

I'll remember to lower them in the future.

Archived