• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are killing me.

iamhubby1

30 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I would like to preface this by saying that I in no way endorse the product we have been given so far this season. 

That said. Man, it is comical how far the vast majority have gone to voice their displeasure. You ain't happy, and you are going to dang sure let the world know. Every perceived slight, whether real, or imagined, is overblown to smithereens, and no one shall escape your wrath. Heaven help the poor soul brave enough to even remotely sound optimistic. They are brow beaten within an inch of their poor miserable lives. How dare the Football team I route for not play up to my standards. Burn it down. 

All over a GAME. 

I finally watched the game yesterday. After reading the game day thread, I was a tad apprehensive going in. What I saw was nowhere near what I had read. And most of what I read I couldn't repeat to my mother. Everyone trying to out Troll each other. I couldn't stop reading. Just a bunch of petulant spoiled children mad because they were told to put the Ipad away and come to dinner. LOL

So, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. You have made this difficult time, just a little easier. "It's gold Jerry, gold."

We had 9 possessions inside TB territory. And got 4 FGs. 

And you went out of your way to create yet another thread like this. Acceptance will set in and then rinse and repeat until we 0-16.

"If you're not an optimist, you're not a real fan."

"If you don't trust our leaders, you're not a real fan."

"If you talk about our players being less than perfect, you're not a real fan."

"If you question how good we are, you're not a real fan."

Oy :eyeroll:

Said it elsewhere: There's few things as silly as whipping out your "fan dick" and bragging about how it's bigger than everybody else's.

Reality is the team just isn't looking good right now. There's still time for them to look better, but a lot of the issues that we're seeing are things that have been true for a while now and still haven't been corrected.

Regardless, acting like it's some kind of fan code violation to acknowledge and talk about those problems is just ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Do you always laugh at your own “jokes”?

Better than what is going on up in here. Football talk has been replaced with...whatever all this is. Trolls trying to out Troll each other. This place is toxic. But hey, if this is your bag. Have at it.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Better than what is going on up in here. Football talk has been replaced with...whatever all this is. Trolls trying to out Troll each other. This place is toxic. But hey, if this is your bag. Have at it.

Once you accept this place for what it is it’s not half bad. 

If you’re looking for actual football discussion here, well that ship sailed 7-8 years ago 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

"If you're not an optimist, you're not a real fan."

"If you don't trust our leaders, you're not a real fan."

"If you question how good we are, you're not a real fan."

Oy :eyeroll:

Said it elsewhere: There's few things as silly as whipping out your "fan dick" and bragging about how it's bigger than everybody else's.

Reality is the team just isn't looking good right now. There's still time for them to look better, but a lot of the issues that we're seeing are things that have been true for a while now and still haven't been corrected.

Regardless, acting like it's some kind of fan code violation to acknowledge and talk about those problems is just ridiculous.

And you missed the entire point. It is not that folks are upset. We are all upset. It is the venom, and personal attacks that I am referencing. If you don't see it. I can't help you.

Actually, the entire point of my thread was to thank folks for being entertaining. Not sure how that got sidetracked?

2 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

I think we are just tired with the same old same old crap.  We consistently play to the level of our opponents.  We can hang with the good teams.   And then make bad teams look like damn SB contenders.  

We can also make UDFA’s look like Pro Bowlers.

Williams was basically a one man wrecking crew Thurs. Not sure what RR sees in him. But it sure ain't working so far this year.

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Once you accept this place for what it is it’s not half bad. 

If you’re looking for actual football discussion here, well that ship sailed 7-8 years ago 

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. Most of these posts are laughably goofy. I enjoy reading them. I truly do. I was up way too late last night reading the Huddle. I just miss talking football.

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And you missed the entire point. It is not that folks are upset. We are all upset. It is the venom, and personal attacks that I am referencing. If you don't see it. I can't help you.

There actually is talk going on about where the problems lie, and what we can potentially do about it.

Are there people making asses of themselves? There always are, even when we're winning.

But you made a thread calling out everybody, not just specific people.

If you think there's not enough specific discussion about problems and solutions, start a thread about where you see the issues and what you'd do about them.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There actually is talk going on about where the problems lie, and what we can potentially do about it.

Are there people making asses of themselves? There always are, even when we're winning.

But you made a thread calling out everybody, not just specific people.

If you think there's not enough specific discussion about problems and solutions, start a thread about where you see the issues and what you'd do about them.

I started a thread thanking the Huddle for making me happy. Not my fault some people don't like the fact they are entertainment for me. 

I have put forth points within this thread of things we have done, or haven't done. So I am still talking football. If that is what comes at me anywho.

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I started a thread thanking the Huddle for making me happy. Not my fault some people don't like the fact they are entertainment for me. 

I have put forth points within this thread of things we have done, or haven't done. So I am still talking football. If that is what comes at me anywho.

So you post a thread telling everybody you're better than them and you're surprised people don't praise you for it?

Really?

Archived