• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

pff liking greg little a lot

Saca312

2 hours ago, Mage said:

How do they measure pressures?  I'm like 100% positive Mercilus beat him once. 

He played a good game nonetheless, just skeptical about the 0 pressures.  PFF has always been weird about how they measure that.

This 

Mercilus blew right past him on 1 play so scratching my head 

47 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

yeah, that's the one I'll have to see when the coaches film comes out.  Initial thought was Allen but Paradis is certainly possible as well or whatever Van Roten was doing.

All Van Roten was doing was his job.  Very underappreciated and unduly maligned, IMO.

Check out how far downfield he almost always is on our long run plays.  Man is competent.

2 hours ago, Mage said:

How do they measure pressures?  I'm like 100% positive Mercilus beat him once. 

He played a good game nonetheless, just skeptical about the 0 pressures.  PFF has always been weird about how they measure that.

It's hard to see real time because the Texans were stunting so much to attack our interior. Could have beaten Van Rotten. 

30 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Paradis is looking like a bad signing

Really has struggled this year

To be fair, the KA dodge sack of Watt where ppl hit Paradis at is a bad example.

JJ pulled around full steam on a stunt out of Paradis sight and had momentum which took Paradis by surprise. 

JJ might be getting older but he is still the best Dlineman in today's game outside of ADon. 

Edit*

Ignore me lol

Rant that ppl are hitting a recovering center who played little before the season.

When this line gels, it will be something special to watch.

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

found this interesting databite off billy's twitter. 

focusing more on pressure stat over subjective grade. for a rookie, not allowing a single pressure on his debut is amazing.

at the minimum definitely an upgrade over Daryl at LT.

Thanks for starting this thread.  I think he was very solid.  Williams, however, at RG, was lost.

Archived