• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Released Their Top 25 WR's Through Week 5

beastson

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Not sure there is any evidence to suggest this. They are 2-3 and only in games because he is creating plays and throwing tds. Fournette has one TD in a loss.

To be honest I read your post wrong and decided not to edit my reply. 

16 hours ago, beastson said:

We haven't had a WR make the pro bowl since 2011 (we're in 2019 in case you forgot) Steve Smith so no I'm not happy at all not having 1 WR on this list especially since each NFCS team got at-least 1. Damn the excuses before you bring em

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-rankings-top-25-wide-receivers-week-5-2019

PFF was slamming Christian McCaffrey's season on Twitter yesterday. I mean...what are we doing here folks?

9 hours ago, BrianS said:

Post all the charts you like.  But acknowledge our limitations as well, not just Kyle Allens.

How many times has our OLine held up well enough to let those deeper passes develop?  How many deep passes have been called?

The bottom line is that Kyle Allen has executed the plays called with a higher success rate that Cam has at this point in this season.  Kyle Allen has won more games than Cam has this season.

Finally, let the example of Alex Smith be a cautionary tale when evaluating stats.  He was/is considered a dink/dunk passer for most of his career.  But when he had the right coordinator, the right team and situation, in 2017 he proved that he could throw the deep ball.

So now your changing your tune and blaming the scheme LMAO

Theirs an entire thread posted this week showing Allen not throwing down field at all.

Also Alex Smith is a mediocre QB who got ran out of town after having the best year of his career.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

So now your changing your tune and blaming the scheme LMAO

Theirs an entire thread posted this week showing Allen not throwing down field at all.

Also Alex Smith is a mediocre QB who got ran out of town after having the best year of his career.

Now come on Goob. Both of those last two statements are off the mark. First, Allen have thrown down the field. Heck, he had the second longest air distance this week. There may not be a lot of them. But they are there.

Second. Smith got let go to make way for Mahones. 

I get it. We all get on a role and the heck with fact checking. But 2 out of 2 is a pretty bad percentage.

9 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Now come on Goob. Both of those last two statements are off the mark. First, Allen have thrown down the field. Heck, he had the second longest air distance this week. There may not be a lot of them. But they are there.

Second. Smith got let go to make way for Mahones. 

I get it. We all get on a role and the heck with fact checking. But 2 out of 2 is a pretty bad percentage.

If you actually fact checked you would know I already addressed this same argument your bringing up

Continiue on being oblivious and interrupting things that don’t involve you numbnuts

4 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

If you actually fact checked you would know I already addressed this same argument your bringing up

Continiue on being oblivious and interrupting things that don’t involve you numbnuts

lol My God you're something. Spout off anything that comes to mind. Then backtrack and throw out insults to cover your tracks. I give you one thing there Goob. You are consistent.

8 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol My God you're something. Spout off anything that comes to mind. Then backtrack and throw out insults to cover your tracks. I give you one thing there Goob. You are consistent.

Again commenting in stuff that don’t involve you. And keep getting shut down 

Crazy that everyone is defining this offense based on 2 games with a hurt QB and three with a backup who has started 4 games in the league. Norv is doing his best to gameplan around the limitations of the situation. CMC being featured is simply the safest way to get yards as well as help the QBs gain confidence and limit the opportunities for mistakes. This offense will morph as our QBs and offensive line gel and become more consistent.

Archived