• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WOW pff stat: cam's time to throw will surprise you!

Saca312

had to let my inner buzzfeed out with that title.

anyways, this actually is a pretty interesting statistic. 

i mean it does make sense. kyle allen doesn't have to deal with daryl williams at LT, making the oline infinitely better, hence why he has more time in the pocket and time to throw. cam didn't have that luxury nor did he have a good foot.

6 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

So no tangible difference.  More excuses from the Twitter hack 

Not really.

All it shows is statistical evidence that Kyle Allen hasn't been getting the ball out quicker than Cam.

Shows they're both just as quick, Cam being a little faster in fact.

What makes this interesting is the opinion by many that Allen gets rid of the ball quicker than Cam. He doesn't.

Just like yesterday when there was the comparison between Cam's stats while healthy with Norv last year and Allen this year. They pretty much shot down the notion that Allen is a better fit for Norvs system than Cam. Cam was doing incredibly well with it and was scoring more.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Not really.

All it shows is statistical evidence that Kyle Allen hasn't been getting the ball out quicker than Cam.

Shows they're both just as quick, Cam being a little faster in fact.

Are they saying Allen has more time with a clean pocket or just that Cam is throwing quicker? I assumed it was the more time in pocket to make the right throw. The Williams experiment was obviously a terrible one, we can all 100% agree on that.

Archived