• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next coach!!

Panfan35

3 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

So what would it take to get josh McDaniel from the pats or Lincoln riley from OU. I know tepper will spare no expense on this hire because he wants a winning program. These are my top 2 what are some other names out there.. 

We need a young innovative coach - offense or defense-mind doesn’t matter. Ron’s 70’s style straight up football is outdated, predictable and stale. Imagine McCaffrey and the rest of our dynamic playmakers in Shanahan’s offense. Throw in Cam and we’d be damn near unstoppable.

I would prefer the Panthers stay away from retread hires unless someone very capable somehow becomes available. If they were to make a change it's definitely time to see what an innovative offensive mind can accomplish though. Panthers fans have been through the ringer with defensive minded head coaches. So far all we've gotten for it the last two seasons are historic blowout losses.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

By the way, to anybody pining for Josh McDaniels, I'm pretty sure he's been told that he'll be handed the keys to the Patriots whenever Belichick decides to retire.

Wouldn't make any bets on prying him away from New England.

If he wants to be the poor sap remembered by history in a footnote as that hack that followed Belichick, best of luck to him on that. That's just an impossible act to follow. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not to toot my own horn, but the last guy I wanted was Frank Reich.

Before him, it was Mike Zimmer.

Zimmer has been terrible for the Vikings. Their GM has stacked their roster on both sides of the ball and Zimmer still hasn’t even gotten as far as the championship game in what, 6 seasons? All my family is from MN and are all Vikes fans and I follow them quite a bit, trust me, they hate him more than we’ve hated Ron here.

Archived